Before I start this blog post, I would like to announce that I am very much honored to be nominated by one of my favourite bloggers Myblurredworld on Twitter to do this Liebster Award. I am so glad to be part of this blog community, to share and learn with and from one another.
Just in case some of you may not be familiar with the rules of this award, so I shall explain (and hopefully this information is helpful to my nominees). The way how the Liebster Award works is that I will answer questions that are made by the person who nominated me; then, I will be creating a series of questions that will be answered by the people that I nominate at the end of this blog post. Now, let’s begin:
*Please do keep in mind that this is not a disability or visual impairment related post, but I would still be very happy if any you could take the time to read it, and hopefully to get to know me a little bit better beyond my disability and vision loss. 🙂
- What are your hobbies?
I like reading: particularly, I love to read about detective stories like Sherlock Holmes. I also used to love to read about vampire-related stories. Other than reading, I love watching anime and cartoon movies.
- What is your favourite memory of 2016 so far?
My favourite memory of 2016 would be my first time ever attending a concert (Hatsune Miku Expo North America). I had a really wonderful time at the concert.
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
I never really had any inspiration in my life for a long time. But now, my biggest inspiration would be my fellow blind/visually impaired bloggers on social media. All of you have inspired me and have also allowed me to look at my visual impairment and my disability in a new positive way.
- If you could travel back to any period in time, which era/period would you travel to?
I would love to go back to the Victorian Era because I really like the architecture and the clothing style from that time period.
- Who are your favourite bands/artists?
I don’t know a whole lot about western bands/artists, since I don’t listen to them often. But, since I have been asked about this and at the very least I do listen to one particular band for a very long time and that would be Linkin Park (and just for your info, I am a proud rock n’roll fan).
- Where in the world would you like to travel to?
I would love to go Europe someday; particularly England and France because I’ve spent so many years in school learning about European history and it would be wonderful to actually go and see those places myself. I love to travel, if I have the opportunity.
- What is your favourite social media site?
I like to use Facebook and YouTube, just because I have been very used to it. But I don’t mind learning to use new social media.
- What do you do when you feel sad?
I prefer to be left alone.
- What is your favourite quote?
“Acceptance is the road to all Change”
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love blogging even though I just started it. I love it because I can share my story, and have other people read it. More importantly, I also love how I got to know many wonderful people since I started blogging.
- What is your biggest achievement?
My biggest achievement would be that I started this The Invisible Vision Project. I will be very honest that I was in so much dilemma before starting this project; this is mainly because I don’t know how well it will go, and whether my message and my voice could be reached to the ears of other people to plant a positive and important seed in their hearts. Now, I must say that I am very glad that I stepped out of those doubts and this project is heading in the right direction.
Thank you so much for reading to the end. Now, I would like to nominate the following bloggers:Ashley Nemeth (blindmovingon)
welleyenever (Glen)With Questions:
- Do you play any sports? If you do, what are they?
- What is your favourite color?
- What is one particular thing or place you are afraid of?
- Who is your favourite band/artists?
- What is your favourite type of food?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- What is your favourite TV show or movie?
- Where would you like to travel to?
- Do you have any pets? Or have you owned any pets before?
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- what is your biggest achievement?By: The Invisible Vision Project