I hope y’all are doing well!
So excited and happy to announce that I’ve been nominated this Sunshine Blogger Award. Huge thank-you to Laura (Laura Spoonie Blog) for the nomination!
The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers (by other bloggers) to recognize their creativity, positivity, and inspiration. That being said, it makes me so happy to know that my readers and fellow blog followers have found my blogs creative, positive and inspirational! Thank You!
First, let’s start with the basic rules of the award and nomination:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and provide links to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write 11 questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
Here are the questions Laura asked:
- What keeps you motivated whilst blogging?
I’m always on the look for new blogging ideas/topic and, reaching out to other bloggers from all around the world.
- How old are you?
I’m 28 years old (BUT! I look nowhere near my age…).
- Introvert or Extrovert?
A little bit of both, depending on who I’m with. I’m an introvert in front of strangers but, a total extrovert once we get to know each other a little bit better.
- How many languages can you speak fluently?
I can speak 3 languages fluently: Chinese, English and Japanese.
- How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since April of 2016.
- Who has been your biggest inspirations, both in the blogging community and in life?
My biggest inspirations in the blogging community are my fellow bloggers and readers and, my biggest inspirations in life are the positive people I met in life.
- If you was stranded on an island; 1) What’s one thing you’d miss the most, 2) who would you miss the most?
The one thing I’d miss the most would probably be the internet (because I don’t expect that there is internet on an island! And, I’d also miss all the people I know in life (and since there’s no internet, there’s probably no way to connect and communicate with people) That being said, I’d NOT want to be stranded on an island, ever!
- If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
Anywhere that has no winter or is warmer than where I live now. (just let me go there RIGHT NOW, or…make an escape for the brutal winter).
- Do you intend to blog for fun or blog for income?
Currently, I don’t think I’m blogging for fun but, I’m not making an income from blogging, either. But, I do think of blogging as an important part of my activism work.
- What do you find lifts you up most when you are feeling down?
Snuggling with my favorite stuffed animal and listening to my favorite music almost always help to lift my mood and spirits up! Sometimes, I write down my feelings and thoughts, I find that helpful, too.
- Favorite motivation/positive quote?
“We cannot change anything unless we accept it.” -Carl Jung
I nominate the following bloggers:
- My Blurred World
- Well Eye Never
- Amanda Gene
- Stories From the Edge of Blindness
- Blind Moving On
- Blind Mom in the Burbs
- Blind Beader
- Blind Bites
- Where’s Your Dog?
- White Cane Gamer
And, here are the questions I ask my nominees:
- What are your hobbies/interests?
- What is your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite season of the year?
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- Who was the last person you talked to today?
- What is your comfort food?
- What was the last gift you gave to someone and when?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What do you do when you feel discouraged?
- Do you play any sports?
- Which country or city would you travel to on your next vacation?
So, this concludes the Sunshine Blogger Award. Once again, thank you Laura for the nomination!!
By: The Invisible Vision Project
Leave a Reply