Welcome to The Invisible Vision Project’s Blog, and to a new episode of Guest Blogger Interviews #9. Today’s guest blogger on the blog is Chelsey. Without further ado, let’s welcome Chelsey and get right into the interview!
- Please briefly introduce yourself.
Hey there, I’m Chelsey, 23, blogger, YouTuber, vlogger, dog and cat mom.
- What are your hobbies and interests?
Well besides my YouTube and Blog, I’m a major bookworm, love hanging out with my animals, writing fiction, painting, and swimming. But more recently I’ve been training my puppy Hazel to hopefully be my service dog and that takes up a lot of my time.
- Name your strengths? And your lacking?
I can paint a picture with my words, but I’m not the best speller.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed so far?
I graduated high school back in 2014 and I’m going to really try to go to college this year.
- What is your current occupation?
I’m a dog mom and she takes up al of my time. I’d love to be an author someday in the future.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I always find this question hard to answer because I don’t know what life is going to throw at me, but I hope to see myself in a committed relationship, having an animal that has a disability, (which probably sounds weird, but I want to show others that they are not alone and animals are great ways to do that), having some books published, and working at an animal shelter.
- Describe one of your proudest moments in your life.
The first is when I graduated high school; it was one of those moments that feels surreal and anxiety inducing and exciting all at once. it was great to stand there with all my class mates and watch the caps go up into the air, but I don’t think I threw mine because I didn’t want to lose it. it was great to know that I was closing that chapter of my life. I ended up splatter painting my cap and gown.
The second was when I wrote a blog post for every day in November and it was the first time I participated in National Novel Writing Month. It was exhilarating to finish and to know that, yes I could do it! It helped me increase my confidents in writing.
- What is your biggest fear in life?
My biggest fear is that I’m going to let my anxiety take over my life!
- Please tell us about your blog: What is the title of your blog? When did you first get into blogging and Why did you start?
I started blogging back in September of 2017 and my main goal is to help others not feel alone. My blog is called VIBlindResources.com
- How would you describe your blogging style?
I always try to be real and try to find the positive in what I write about.
- Who has impacted you the most in blogging?
Blogging has led me to meet my friend Amanda from AmandaGene.com and it’s great to connect with someone who gets what you do and can understand what your going through.
- How active are you on your blog and approximately, how much time do you spend blogging?
I try to update once a week, but that doesn’t always happen.
- Have you ever faced a challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
My main problem is consistently uploading.
- In the future, where do you hope your blog will take you?
I hope my Blog and YouTube can both help me become a public speaker.
- What would be one piece of advice you would give to first time bloggers?
My advice for first time bloggers is to keep writing, even if it’s hard, but to also know when to step back.
- Please Provide Social Media Links:
If you would like to be interviewed by me or otherwise contribute to my Blog and YouTube; please send me an email to the following address. firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m also working on a mental health project, which you can learn about by watching the following YouTube video: https://youtu.be/jw-VZ4OvqLo
Hence, this concludes today’s episode of Guest Blogger Interviews #9. Thank you Chelsey, for your participation and thank you all for reading!
By: The Invisible Vision Project